Saturday, January 16, 2010

The 10-Step Plan

I feel like taking a trip up to China on a 2B bike upon my graduation.
Dreaming is one thing, but a plan will keep me focused and on track. So here is my 10 step plan towards achieving the dream.

Step 1: Sign up for 2B license
Step 2: Pass 2B license
Step 3: Buy a motorcycle
Step 4: Learn simple maintenance
Step 5: Gain riding experience
Step 6: Ride to Malaysia and Thailand
Step 7: Stay alive doing steps 5 & 6
Step 8: Look cool
Step 9: Get sponsorship
Step 10: Ride to Beijing

1 comment:

  1. There's this book at the library you can borrow called "Adventure Motorcycle Touring". I read it and it gave an amazing insight into the logistics of motorcycle touring.

    The difficult thing for you (and me...) is that they do not have any recommendations for 2B bikes. It seems like touring starts at 600cc.

    ReplyDelete