Saturday, July 10, 2010

Circuit Revision

Attended a circuit revision and took a bike that couldnt e-start. Decided to stick with it anyway since we wont be able to choose bikes during the TP test. Might as well prepare myself.
The instructor talked for half the duration of the session leaving us with only 45min to ride around. Thats when I realised I've lost my groove. My performance on the figure 8 and crank course was terrible. I also fell off the plank twice. Damn it.
Definitely need more practice before taking practical 5.

Quite a boring session. I guess the most interesting thing that happened that day was some indian guy knocking into my stationary bike as he passed me while I was queueing to enter the figure 8. Like that also can buang.

So anyway for those interested, here's the 2B test route map for CDC.
Click on the thumbnails for full size.


No comments:

Post a Comment