Saturday, September 12, 2015

Installed a motorcycle DVR

Finally installed my V-SYS 720p HD Motorcycle DVR. Got it from a mass order quite some time back for only $95.
Footage is pretty decent and you can make out the license plate numbers of the vehicles. Will probably have to shift the location of the front camera though. Can't use the footage for fancy videos with part of my fairing obscuring anything in the upper left corner.



I connected the camera to my bike battery and it switches on whenever I start the bike. There are settings to make it turn off automatically but I'm still trying to figure it out. At the moment, the camera will record for another 20min before turning itself off.

Some other notable functions include the parking mode where the camera takes photos at regular intervals as well as a g-force sensor that turns the camera on and starts recording whenever it senses movement of the bike.

You can get this V-SYS 720p HD Motorcycle DVR from Primero Racing at $120. The guy behind Primero Racing, Raj is a fellow biker and uses the products he sells. He can be reached at 8161 1427 and is pretty responsive.



No comments:

Post a Comment