Monday, August 10, 2015

Back on track

5 years ago I started out with a dream of riding to China and came up with a 10 step plan.
It took me 2 years to finally pass my Class 2B license as I was busy working part time to earn cash, but hey... I finally got it in 2012.


Though I have 2.5 years of riding experience, most of it was riding timidly exactly like how I was taught in school. No lanesplitting, no weaving around cars, never going above 60km/h on regular roads and 90km/h on expressways. And all that was done on my very uncle looking Honda CBF 150 motorcycle.

Definitely not a chick magnet.



With a girlfriend and a lucrative job, I put those dreams on hold.
But all that changed when I left my sales job and my relationship ended. I went on a ride to Malacca on a whim with a new mantra in life. "Think less, do more". No more paralysis by analysis, just go out there and do it!




One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment